The Genesee Valley Penny Saver honor’s Avon Feed & Supply, LLC as this week’s Business in your Community.
• Premium pet foods, including Taste of the Wild, Blue Buffalo, Nutro, Chicken Soup, Canidae and Premium Edge.
• Pet supplies, wild bird seeds, suet, feeders, equine and farm feeds.
• Locally produced products such as farm fresh eggs, River Rat Cheeses, Nunda Mustards, Watson’s Maple Syrup , Northern Heat Hot Sauce (made in Scottsville), and Rickles Pickles.
• We opened in 2000, when we converted a King Cole Bean Co., Inc. warehouse that had storefront exposure and made it into its present state.
• We take great pride into getting to know our customers and to meet their needs.
• We strive to carry the quality products they require with quick turnaround of all our feeds to keep them fresh.
• Avon Feed is owned by Tim and Hal Cole, with Tim as the managing partner.
• Part time staff: Ellen Ryan, Ashley Stappenbeck, and Joan Wilgus.
• To continue to grow our business by meeting the needs of our customers
• To provide quality”hometown” service
• 105 West Main St., Avon, NY 14414
• Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 to 6:00; Saturday: 9:00 to 4:00
Genesee Valley Publications, Inc. encourages you to shop locally!