The Genesee Valley Penny Saver honors this week’s
Business in your Community:
Great Expectations Household Consignment
• Over 5000 square feet of quality, gently used furniture and home furnishings at affordable prices
• Specializing in contemporary , traditional and eclectic styles – new items daily!
• Home accessories, art, wrought iron, pottery and a wide selection of costume jewelry
• Appraisals and estate sales
• We also design, build, repair and refinish furniture
• After a fulfilling career as a sales manager for a Fortune 500 advertising company, Teresa Taddeo pursued her dream of owning her own business
• Founded in 2008 by Teresa Taddeo and a partner
• Quality goods and friendly service/low prices, wide selection
• Interest free layaway.
• Brand names such as Stickley, Ethan Allen, Broyhill, Lane, Arhaus, Harden, Stanley, Pottery Barn, Pier 1 and Mackenzie Childs
• Teresa Taddeo, Owner; Dan Mcnelly; Suzanne Kacprzynski; Debbie Allocco
• We are expanding our estate sale side of the business
• We also plan to expand our custom made furniture
• Buying & selling fine jewelry… gold, silver and diamonds
• Business Location: 160 School Street, Victor
• Phone: 585-314-7652
• Website: greatexpectationsshop.com
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hours: Tues. through Sat. 11-5
Genesee Valley Publications, Inc. encourages you to shop locally!