• Farm store selling apples, pears, cider, baked apple treats, winter squash, pumpkins, gourds, local honey and maple syrup.
• Christmas trees, potted trees, wreaths and crafts by local artisans.
• In 1801, Alexander McPherson arrived from Scotland and settled his family on the scenic Oatka Trail.
• In the early 1830′s Alexander set out the first commercial orchard, the beginning of the farming legacy that continues today.
• From mid-September through early November our cider mill blends just the right apple varieties into the purest, sweetest cider you’ll ever taste!
• Our Tree-to-Tin bakery produces delicious apple treats and amazing fry cakes on the weekends.
• Today, McPherson Orchards and Christmas Tree Farm is owned, operated and staffed by David Frost, a sixth generation McPherson, along with his wife Carol and seventh generation daughter Marny Cleere and her husband David Cleere.
• To continue to enjoy what we do, while combining the best traditions of the past with today’s modern day agricultural practices.
• To develop ways to provide our customers with information about what goes into growing apples, Christmas trees, etc.
• Located in northeast corner of Genesee County.
• Address: 7971 Oatka Trail, LeRoy, NY 14482
• Phone: 585-768-7094
• Website: mcphersonorchards.com
• Hours: 9-6 Daily, from mid-August to mid-December
Genesee Valley Publications, Inc. encourages you to shop locally!