Genesee Valley Penny Saver Honors this Week’s
Business in Your Community:
• Discount grocery store featuring great store and name brand food and great prices!
• Fresh-cut meats daily and fresh produce
• Come see our newly renovated and enlarged produce
section, dairy and frozen food departments!
• Save-A-Lot history begins with just a single store in 1977
• Today it has grown into one of the largest U.S. grocery store chains.
• From day one, our objective has been to deliver high
quality foods at a great value to our customers.
• We cut meats fresh, to your specification with meat cutters on staff daily.
• Quick customer service, you’re in and out of the store and on with your day.
• Owners: John Hedlund and Bill Larson
• Staff: Store Manager: April Marker
• To: celebrate our grand re-opening with a special 5-day sale May 8-11
• To help local organizations and be more involved in the community
• To continue providing the community with exceptional value every day
• Address: 15 West Main Street, Leroy
• Phone: 768-2440
• Hours: 9 am-8 pm daily
Genesee Valley Publications, Inc. encourages you to shop locally!