1471 Route 15
PO Box 340
Avon, NY 14414
About Genesee Valley Penny Saver, Avon
Operating since: 1948
1471 Route 15, Avon, NY 14414
- American Express
Browse our library of ads to get inspired! Our award winning creative team will work with you to create an attention grabbing, effective ad that will help your business attract new customers and deliver results. Need Help Designing Your Ad? Check out our Display Ad Gallery for ideas and options!
Reach millions of consumers in-print & online with low cost, high efficiency classified ads fromAdNetworkNY, an association of highly visible, long established local, free distribution community papers in NY state with one-call, one-contact convenience. The Genesee Valley Penny Saver is part of AdNetworkNY
More About Genesee Valley Penny Saver, Avon
1471 Route 15
Avon, NY 14414
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8:30am - 5:00pm Fri. 8:30am - 3:00pm Sat. & Sunday Closed
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
- Advertising Newspaper Classified near Avon, NY
- Newspaper Advertising near Avon, NY
- Commercial Printing near Avon, NY
- Tags Tickets Coupons & Menu Printing Lithographic near Avon, NY
- Magazine Printing & Publishing near Avon, NY
- Printing & Copying Services near Avon, NY
- Advertising, Marketing & Pr Services near Avon, NY
- Advertising Agencies near Avon, NY
- Advertising Design & Production Services near Avon, NY
- Advertising Direct Mail near Avon, NY
- Advertising Distribution Services near Avon, NY
- Advertising Speciality Products near Avon, NY
- Advertising Marketing Boards near Avon, NY
- Advertising Specialties & Promotional Awards near Avon, NY
- Advertising Specialties & Promotional Gifts Etcetera near Avon, NY
- Advertising Specialties near Avon, NY
- Advertising Shoppers Guides near Avon, NY
- Direct Mail Advertising Services near Avon, NY
- Directory Advertising Services near Avon, NY
- Internet Advertising near Avon, NY
- Periodical & Magazine Advertising near Avon, NY
- Advertising Promotional Products near Avon, NY
Genesee Valley Publications (through its Genesee Valley Penny Saver) offers circulation to over 160,000 homes! Now with distribution into Gene…
Advertising in the Genesee Valley Penny Saver means you're in one of the best read and most effective media in New York State.
An alternative to Black Friday, it focuses on small business. On Plaid Friday, merchants in the community offer discounts exclusively to peopl…
Editor & Publisher asks an important question. Are readers getting tired of poor user experiences online and digital fatigue?
Seth Godin is an author who sends out a daily email that is sometimes inspirational, sometimes thought provoking and sometimes disturbing. Following is one that I thought might provoke some thought and inspire you to test the waters, even more so, in our “pond.”
“There’s no doubt that the big fish gets respect, more attention and more than its fair share of business as a result.
The hard part of being a big fish in a little pond isn’t about being the right fish. It’s about finding the right pond.
Too often, we’re attracted to a marketplace (a pond) that’s huge and enticing, but being a big fish there is just too difficult to pull off with the resources at hand.
It makes more sense to get better at finding the right pond, at setting aside our hubris and confidence and instead settling for a pond where we can do great work, make a difference, and yes, be a big fish.
When in doubt, then, don’t worry so much about the size of the fish. Focus instead on the size of your pond.”
Although our Genesee Valley Penny Saver pond is significant in size - over 160,000 circulation, we’re divided up into 11 smaller ponds. When you cast your advertising dollars into our pond, you’ll reap the benefits of a big fish.
1. More of your money will be kept in your local economy
For every $100 you spend at locally owned businesses, $68 will stay in the community.
2. You embrace what makes your community unique
You wouldn’t want your house to look like everyone else’s in the U.S. so why would you want your community to look that way?
3. You create local jobs
Local businesses are better at creating higher-paying jobs for your neighbors. When you shop locally, you help create jobs for teachers, firemen, police officers, and many other essential professions.
4. You help the environment
Buying from a locally owned business conserves energy and resources in the form of less fuel for transportation and less packaging.
5. You nurture community
Local business owners know you, and you know them. Studies have shown that local businesses donate to community causes at more than twice the rate of chains.
6. You conserve your tax dollars
Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money available to beautify your community. Also, spending locally instead of online ensures that your sales taxes are reinvested where they belong— in your community!
7. You create more choice
Locally owned businesses pick the items and products they sell based on what they know you like and want. Local businesses carry a wider array of unique products because they buy for their own individual markets.
8. You took advantage of their expertise
You are their friends and neighbors, and locally owned businesses have a vested interest in knowing how to serve you. They’re passionate about what they do. Why not take advantage of it?
9. You invested in entrepreneurship
Creativity and entrepreneurship are what the American economy is founded upon. Nurturing local business ensures a strong community.
10. You made your community a destination
The more interesting and unique your community, the more we will attract new neighbors, visitors and guests.
This benefits everyone!
Get set-up online with a professional looking website that's mobile optimized, includes lead-generation forms, video, social media and more! Get online in less than a week with a custom website from the Genesee Valley Penny Saver!
Advertising on GVPennySaver.com
Banner advertising improves the visibility of your business, product or service. Online display advertising or banner ads are a very cost effective way to help you get more exposure for your business online.
Ask your advertising consultant about adding this cost effective advertising to your marketing mix.
Discover how to make your business more relevant, valuable and memorable to your customers. Content marketing can help you explain complicated products and services, tell the story of your business and boost your SEO! Read more on our Advertorials page.
Weekly Coupon Club Email - Sponsor our weekly email to over 5,000 subscribers looking for deals & discounts. Your banner ad appears at the top of the week email (sent every Friday).
Digital Editions Weekly Email - Target your ad to subscribers of any of our Digital Editions. Your banner appears at the top of the email that includes the weekly edition. All 11 editions are available for sponsorship.
Electronic Direct Mail - Send a custom message targeted directly to your customers. Your email is sent out by us and a full report of the activity is provided after your email is sent. Our lists are 100% double opt-in and hundreds of targeting options are available. Just tell us who you want to reach and we'll create an attention grabbing email, with an effective subject line and follow-up with all the analytics.
Contact your Advertising Consultant or call 585-815-4303 to learn about our digital marketing opportunities.
Did you know? Your print advertising is always online at GVPennySaver.com
- Print display and classified ads are optimized for search engines and uploaded every week to this site! Check it out: This Week's Ads
- Ads on GVPennySaver.com are linked to customizable business directory profiles. Make sure you've claimed your business in our Online Directory.
- Full Color digital editions are published online every week and available for print and download. Read our digital editions!
- Ads both on our website and in our digital editions are shareable on social media!
Get more information on our 11 regionally targeted editions. See what towns are covered in each edition and deadline information
2013 CVC Gold Standard Award