Girl Scouts of Western New York (GSWNY) is in search of some dynamic individuals to join the team and has several exciting entry, mid, and upper level career opportunities available from program facilitators, retail manager, property manager, to director of foundations and United Way Relations, and more.
The open positions that GSWNY is looking to fill immediately are:
- Program Facilitators – Erie County (Buffalo area), Niagara County, & Monroe County (Rochester area) – 3 total. $15.00/hour plus $100 bonus for completing Program Year (June 2020). All part-time, guaranteed minimum of 20 hours per week
- Director of Product Program – 1 position. Salary DOE. Full-time
- Retail Manager – 1 position. Salary DOE, Full-time
- Property Manager – Camp Windy Meadows & Camp Piperwood – 1 position. Salary DOE, Full-time
- Director of Foundation & United Way Relations – 1 position. Salary DOE, Full-time
- Part-Time Accounting Specialist – 1 position. Salary DOE, Part-time
Interested applicants can visit the GSWNY career portal: https://www.gswny.org/en/about-girl-scouts/who-we-are/careers.html.
Girl Scouts is an exciting and thriving organization to start or continue a career given the mission and outstanding 107 year history of building a lifetime of leadership for girls and young women. Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership organization for girls and young women. The proof is in the results including: 72% of today’s women senators, 100% of women Secretaries of States, 80% of female tech leaders, and 90% of female astronauts who have flown in space in the U.S. were all Girl Scouts.
There are many benefits in working at Girl Scouts with the top reward being that employees are helping to propel the next generation of leaders. Other employee benefits pending the positon, can entail: Medical and Dental Insurance, Retirement Plans, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Pre-tax Spending Accounts, and the SAGE Tuition Rewards Program.
For more information on Girl Scouts of Western New York careers, girl membership, and adult volunteering, visit gswny.orgor call 1.888.837.6410.
About Girl Scouts of Western New York
Girl Scouts of Western New York (GSWNY) serves nearly 15,000 girls and over 6,000 adult volunteers across the GSWNY jurisdiction, including Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming counties. The council’s administrative service centers are located in Batavia, Buffalo, Jamestown, Lockport, Niagara Falls, and Rochester.
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. Through the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, girls discover their personal best and prepare for a positive future, connect with others in an increasingly diverse world and take action to solve problems and improve their communities.