On August 24th, I choked on food while eating lunch and lost my breath. I managed to call 911, and the gentleman operator stayed on the line with me, calming and reassuring me, until the EMT Team from Fishers Fire Company arrived at my home. The scare was unbelievably frightening and traumatic. The EMT Team was extremely professional and very kind. Thankfully, my emergency had a happy ending. We are so very fortunate to have these two agencies in our community. I am forever indebted to to them.
There are so many ways to share with our community!
Post your event, share your photo or tell your story to our readers of the Genesee Valley Penny Saver!