The Genesee Valley Penny Saver honors this week's Business in Your Community:
Crane's Automotive Services, Inc.
- New York State Inspections
- Specializing in Cooper tires, with access to most major tire brands.
- Computer Diagnostics
- Engines / Transmissions
- Air Conditioning
- Started in 1960 by Carlton Crane, who offered automotive body and collision repair
- Ed Tondryk, who worked for Mr. Crane since the early days, took over in 1972
- Ed expanded the business to include mechanical services and automotive sales
- Service Manager Anthony Barzac has been with Crane’s for 8 years.
- Owner / President: Edward Tondryk
- Vice President: Anthony Barzac
- Mechanics: Tim VanSon, Ty VanSon, Johanna O’Neill
- To provide top quality automotive sales, service & repairs in Honeoye Falls and the surrounding communities.
- We strive to provide the quality customer service that keeps our customers coming back, and recommending us to their family, friends & coworkers.
- Address: 332 W. Main Street, Honeoye Falls
- Phone: 624-1216
- Website: www.cranesautomotive.com
- Hrs: M., W., F., 8-5:30; T., Th., 8-8:00; Sat., 8-noon. Extended hours Tues. & Thurs. by appt.
Genesee Valley Publications, Inc. encourages you to shop locally!