New York State Long Term Care Ombudsman program at Lifespan holds volunteer training one to two times a year across a nine county region in the Rochester, NY area.
Find a local business
- It's Not Christmas Yet.
- Teaching Forgiveness
- Thank you, Kelly Cole!
- Poor Roads
- Big Springs Museum Serves Up Smorgasbord of Historic Everyday Life: Part I
- Dansville Chalk Walk & Arts Festival Inspires Creativity
- Thousand Acre Swamp: Butterfly Beltway, Mossy Woods and Cattail Forests
- Thank You ~ Seth Graham Design
- Community Papers: Print Thrives in a Digital World
- Lawrence P. McGarva “Larry” ~ July 27, 2018
- Two Fairport Students Achieve Perfect ACT Scores
- 32nd Annual Avon Corn Festival on Track to be the Best Yet
- Summer Fun Photo Contest
- Rochester City School District "Focus on Education" Car Giveaway Brings Together Students, Schools and Community
- Classified Advertising
- Do Print Ads Really Work?
- Two Local Waterfalls Create Scenic Spaces
- Direct Mail