Who We Are: Established in 2017, Sweet Charity is a year-round, resale outreach of Advent House Comfort Care Home, an end-of-life ministry in Fairport which has supported the terminally ill and their families for over 30 years. The shop is team managed and staffed primarily by volunteers. All proceeds benefit Advent House and its work.
What We Do: We sell unique items in good to excellent condition at reasonable prices. Our goods are donated, so our inventory is constantly changing. We give our customers the opportunity to “purchase with a purpose.” When you shop at Sweet Charity, not only do you find unique pieces that bring you joy, but you give a generous gift to those who are in the last stage of life, as well.
• We often offer a wide variety of furniture, including real wood furniture.
• We frequently receive memorabilia, decorative pieces, serving pieces and china. If you enjoy beautiful pieces and patterns, our prices invite you to use them every day!
• While we do not carry clothing, we offer jewelry, scarves and purses as available.
• Find rugs, lamps, artwork, décor, housewares, pillows and more!
• Donations are gratefully accepted at our easy drive up location on the west side of the plaza, Wednesday through Saturday from 10am-3pm. Donation guidelines apply.
You May Not Know: Our plaza and our space are new, making our interior light and airy. Shopping and navigating are easy, not a chore! Instead of digging, hauling or rummaging, customers can browse our many items, displayed in visually appealing ways, while still having plenty of room to walk.
What’s New: We will now be open “late ‘til 8” the first Friday of each month, starting in June.
Springtime is the perfect time for a fresh look! Visit Sweet Charity for unique finds at great prices!
Your Friends at Sweet Charity